SRP eBill: Enjoy the convenience of paperless billing
Cut down on the clutter and simplify your life when you go paperless with SRP eBill™. You'll receive a reminder each month when your statement is ready to be viewed online and easy access to billing statements for up to three years. Follow the instructions below to sign-up.
My Account users:
- Log in to SRP My Account by clicking the button below.
- In the section containing your bill date, find eBill paperless billing and click the button to toggle it from the "off" position to the "on" position.
Note: you must have at least one month of billing history to enable eBill.
Don't have My Account?
Create an online account and then follow the steps listed above.
How it works
- You'll receive an email or text notification when your bill has been issued, which includes the bill amount and due date.
- You can view your billing statement online 24/7, from anywhere.
- Review up to 3 years of statements online by logging in to your SRP My Account.
- You can pay your bill online quickly and easily.
Things to note
- Viewing and paying your bill online is safe and secure.
- Secure electronic billing helps prevent identity theft.
- Paperless billing reduces paper waste and is good for the environment.
- If unsatisfied after trying it out, you can choose to resume your paper bills at any time.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us:
- Residential customers may email SRP Residential Customer Services, or call (602) 236-8888.
- Business customers may email the SRP Business Center, or call (602) 236-8833.