SRP eBill: Enjoy the convenience of paperless billing
Cut down on the clutter and simplify your life when you go paperless with SRP eBill™. You'll receive a reminder each month when your statement is ready to be viewed online and easy access to billing statements for up to three years.
Here's how to sign up:
Follow these instructions to sign up for paperless billing:
My Account users:
- Log in to SRP My Account by clicking the button below.
- In the section containing your bill date, find eBill paperless billing and click the button to toggle it from the "off" position to the "on" position.
Note: you must have at least one month of billing history to enable eBill.
Don't have My Account?:
Follow the steps to create your online access here.
How it works
- You'll receive an email or text notification when your bill has been issued, which includes the bill amount and due date.
- You can view your billing statement online 24/7, from anywhere.
- Review up to 3 years of statements online by logging in to your SRP My Account.
- You can pay your bill online quickly and easily.
Things to note
- Viewing and paying your bill online is safe and secure.
- Secure electronic billing helps prevent identity theft.
- Paperless billing reduces paper waste and is good for the environment.
- If unsatisfied after trying it out, you can choose to resume your paper bills at any time.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us:
- Residential customers may email SRP Residential Customer Services, or call (602) 236-8888.
- Business customers may email the SRP Business Center, or call (602) 236-8833.