SRP's Purchasing Services department provides customer-responsive management for the purchase, receipt, storage, and delivery of materials and services for corporate operational and capital program requirements.
It is our intent to ensure that all purchasing transactions provide the greatest economic value while protecting the interests of SRP.
New supplier application form links are generated and sent via email directly from SRP Purchasing Agents or other authorized SRP personnel.
Existing suppliers should contact their SRP Purchasing Agent or other authorized SRP personnel with any changes needed.
Electronic funds transfer
SRP prefers to pay our suppliers through electronic funds transfer. If you wish to enroll in this service, please complete our electronic funds transfer authorization form and email it to email@example.com
Requirements for on-site services
If your company will be providing on-site services to SRP and your SRP Purchasing contact requests a Contractor Safety Management Program questionnaire (CSMP), you must complete the steps below.
- Complete the Contractors Safety Management Program (CSMP) questionnaire .*
- Provide copies of OSHA 300 logs or 300A summaries for the past three (3) years.
- Provide copies of your experience modification rating (EMR)** for the past three (3) years. (You will need to request this from your company's insurance provider. It can be in letter format or on the individual NCCI sheets.)
- Email the completed form and supporting documents to CSMP1@srpnet.com.
*Note: If your company does not provide the service on an SRP site, the CSMP form is not required.
**Note: If your company can not provide Experience Modification Rating scores, please provide a written explanation from your insurance carrier stating the reason.
- What we purchase: View a comprehensive list of items we buy.
- Credit information:
- Supplier diversity (U.S. suppliers only): We encourage new and varied business partnerships and facilitate the fair treatment of suppliers through our corporate practices and policies. Our supplier diversity team provides a central point of contact for diverse suppliers interested in doing business with SRP.
- Contact us:
- Patti Pyle, firstname.lastname@example.org, (602) 236-8192