Welcome to HR Online
We are pleased to offer HR Online, which allows you to view your personal information online at any time.
If you are new to HR Online, please read the important information below. If you have used HR Online before, you can begin using HR Online now.
Eligible SRP employees may view their benefit plan enrollments using HR Online. HR Online is available year-round.
HR Online is available to the following parties:
- Current SRP employees
- SRP retirees
- Survivors of SRP employees, retirees and Board and Council members
- PERA Club employees
- SRP Board and Council members (active and retired)
- COBRA participants
- Former employees on leave
- Severed employees
Viewing personal information
With HR Online, you can:
- View your current health care, life, disability and long term care elections, and your year-to-date deductions.
- View your personal information - including home/mailing address, emergency notification, dependent information, beneficiary information, employment history, sick and vacation usage, dates of record ("seniority" dates) and tax withholding elections.
- Change your user id and password
- Print forms
- View a provider directory
- Update Federal tax withholding (IRS form W-4)
- Update Arizona tax withholding (AZ DOR form A-4)
- View time records
- View pay stubs
- And more
Accessing HR Online
When using HR Online to view your personal information, you must enter your User ID and your Password. If you are a first-time user or have forgotten your User ID, enter your Social Security Number in the User ID: box and click "Send Me My User ID" to have your User ID emailed to your SRP Outlook Inbox and your personal email address stored in our system. Likewise, if you would like to have your Password emailed to you, enter your User ID in the User ID: box and click "Send Me My Password."
You may change your User ID or your Password at any time by clicking on the "My Profile" link on the HR Online Main Menu. Full instructions are contained on the My Profile pages.
If you need to specify your personal email address, you may do so by using the form available on the "My Profile" link on the HR Online Main Menu.
If you do not have an SRP Outlook e-mail address, or would like to request a form to be mailed, please contact Benefits at (602) 236-3600.
Tips for using HR Online
- It's a good idea to use HR Online during non-peak times, such as evenings and weekends.
- For benefit-related questions, please call (602) 236-3600 during normal business hours.
- HR Online will work with most browsers; however, if you are having technical problems, please call (602) 236-2930. For Staffing and Job Applicants, please call (602) 236-4545.
- For security purposes, there is an inactivity timeout feature of 10 minutes. If you are on a page longer than ten minutes without entering data, the system will timeout and force you to log back in.
- HR Online is unavailable during the nightly runs of HRMS (6-7 p.m., Monday - Friday) and during payroll runs every other Wednesday, as well as Sundays from 12-6 a.m. for system maintenance.
If you have questions or need assistance, please e-mail Human Resources. If you have used HR Online, please send us your feedback.